Professional Line Array
Vertus CLA is a light and compact modular line array system created for both live and fixed installations.
The technology and quality of a professional line array in a compact column.
Compared to the traditional two-way speakers, the sound is distributed much more evenly throughout the audience, both in outdoor and in indoor environments acoustically difficult or reverberating as well.
VERTUS CLA is a true professional line array system that can satisfy the musician looking for a compact PA solution, easily to carry, modular, ready to use in just minutes with no-compromise quality.
• High-level sound quality from 50Hz to 20kHz expressly developed for live performance
• Long distance sound projection and better SPL distribution towards the audience
• Great and dynamic power performance thanks to tri-amplification system
• Lightweight and easy to carry
• Design and elegance for an easy integration even in the most demanding installations
• Very compact dimensions enable the listener to concentrate on sound and not on speakers!
• High horizontal dispersion
400W + 100W RMS 122 / 125dB SPL Column Active Line Array
- 2-way bi-amplified Line Array Column
- 6 x 4” (100mm) custom woofer with 1” (25 mm) voice coil
- 4 x 1” (25mm) neodymium dome tweeter on waveguide
- 130Hz to 20KHz frequency response
- Class D 400Wrms amplifier for LF and 100Wrms for HF with switch mode power supply
- DSP processor with 8 available equalization presets
- Control panel with volume, presets, HP filter, Mic-Line, status LED
- XLR input and Neutrik POWERCONN supply input at the lower part of the column; XLR link and Neutrik POWERCONN loop output at the higher part, in order to hide each connection cable
- 100°H x 20°V dispersion
- Extruded-aluminum powder-coated cabinets. Superior as well as inferior latching system, enables the extension of the length of the line array adding CLA604A modules for a greater modularity of the system
- Possibility to angle the columns of +/- 30° on a horizontal plane
- Ideal for both live applications, assisted by the CLA 208SA active subwoofer, as well as for fixed installation
- Easily expandable for a total power of 6600W (stereo system composed of 3 x CLA608A and 3 x CLA208SA)
- Very light and easy to carry
600W RMS 125 / 129dB SPL Processed Active Subwoofer
- Active subwoofer in bass-reflex design
- 2 x 8” (200mm) custom neodymium, high-excursion woofer with 2” (50 mm) voice coil
- 50Hz to 150Hz frequency response
- Class D 600Wrms amplifier with switch mode power supply
- DSP processor with 4 available presets
- Control panel with combo XLR/Jack stereo input and link, XLR Hi-pass out stereo, volume, presets, 0°-180° phase switch, status LED
- Neutrik POWERCONN input and link
- 15mm birch plywood enclosure with anti-scratch paint finish, stackable
- M20 stand adapter, 2 integrated handles, front hardware to sustain CLA206LA modules
- Suitable for low frequency extension and reinforcement of the CLA604A array, especially for live performance.